Active Body Wash
This super-charged shower gel is a symphony for the senses. Naturally-fragranced by sage, rosemary, and lemongrass, this deeply moisturizing plant-based gel smells like heaven as it lathers into a silk-smooth foam.
Ingredients such as aloe leaf and organic olive oil ensure deep hydration as they detoxify and revitalize the skin.
Vegan. All Skin Types.
Made in United States of America
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ingredients + Benefits
- *Saponified Coconut, Olive Oil, and Jojoba Oil - The word castile is a reference to La Castilla - a region in central Spain historically significant in the history of soapmaking. In America, castile means any soap made with olive oil, often a liquid soap made from coconut and olive. Hydrating, gentle, and lathers beautifully.
- *Aloe - Contains proteolytic enzymes that repair damaged skin.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - An uplifting aromatherapy oil. Antiseptic, anti-fungal, and deodorizing.
- Sage Essential Oil - Has aromatherapy benefits for mood-balancing and mental clarity.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - Helps protect skin cells from damage caused by sun exposure and free radicals. Deodorizing and fresh scented.
Potassium Cocoate*, Potassium Olivate*, Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Potassium Jojobate*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Eir was named for the Norse goddess of healing. In pagan times Eir was invoked in healing rituals. Carrying forth that tradition of healing , Eir NYC turns to mother earth for natural solutions. They believe natural ingredients and treatments work more harmoniously with the body and offer more flexibility in the way they fulfill the body’s needs.