Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Day Smoothing Cream
For Dry Skin - Satin finish.
Enriched with Pre-tocopheryl for powerful anti-oxidant protection, wrinkle-concealing agents for a smooth complexion and micro-pearlescents for an instant refreshing effect.
Clinically tested. Visible results.
86% Reported skin felt firmer
78% Deep wrinkles and furrows looked smoothed
78% Noticed increased luminosity
Ingredients + Benefits
Exclusive Ascofilline (R)
- Derived from sulfated fucans (moisturizing agents) found in brown algae
- Replenishes collagen in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of pronounced wrinkles
Exclusive Hyaluronic Acid Mono-Oligomers
- The optimal molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid to penetrate into the skin
- Visibly plumps and firms the skin
- Photo-stable form of Vitamin , provides anti-oxidant protection
Micro-pearlescents and wrinkle-concealing agents
- Smooth and instantly refresh the complexion
- Enriched with soothing, softening Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Mica, Pvp, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.