Eau Thermale Avène Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Rich Cream
Rich, creamy moisturizer that helps dry skin restore its hydrolypidic barrier and maintain its moisture balance.
• Normal to dry skin
• Sensitive skin
• Dull, lackluster skin
• Uneven texture
• Fine, dry surface skin lines
• Patented technology maintains and restores skin’s hydration
• Lipidic trio restores deep hydration
• Shea butter creates a rich seal of protection on the skin
• Gentle, creamy texture penetrates quickly
• Skin is hydrated and radiant; fine lines are minimized
• Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
• Avène Thermal Spring Water (58%) - Soothes and softens
• Lipo-mucine like ingredient complex - Patented complex prevents dehydration and provides optimum hydration
• Biocymentine (Ceramides, plant sterols, fatty acids) - Restores skin's barrier and prevents moisture loss
• Shea butter - Helps restore the hydrolipidic barrier
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, MINERAL OIL, GLYCERIN, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, CYCLOMETHICONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZOIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, BHT, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, LAURETH-7, LECITHIN, PEG-32, PEG-400, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLOXAMER 188, POLYACRYLAMIDE, , SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, WATER (AQUA), XANTHUM GUM
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.