Eau Thermale Avene Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion
Lightweight moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration and helps prevent water from evaporating from the skin. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimized.
- Normal to combination skin
- Dull, lackluster skin
- Uneven texture
- Fine, dry surface skin lines
- Patented technology maintains and restores skin’s hydration
- Restores skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss
- Gentle, light texture penetrates quickly
- Absorbs excess oil, leaving skin with a matte finish
- Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Ingredients + Benefits
- Avène Thermal Spring Water (71%) - Soothes and softens
- Lipo-mucine like ingredient complex - Patented complex prevents dehydration and provides optimum hydration
- Biocymentine (Ceramides, plant sterols, fatty acids) - Restores skin´s barrier and prevents moisture loss
- Oil-absorbing powders - Absorbs excess oil, mattifies
Avène Thermal Spring Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C14-22 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethyl Metacrylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Hydroethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phytosterols, Polysorbate 60, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hydrozxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Squalane, Water.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.