Eau Thermale Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm
For dry to very dry skin.
Emollient lip care provides immediate relief and protection against chapped, flaky, cracked lips.
- Dry, cracked, chapped lips
- Adjunctive care to relieve chapped lips from the drying effects of acne medication treatment such as isotretinoin
- Rich, creamy formula leaves protective coating on lips
- Relieves and aides in the healing of dry, chapped skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Long-lasting formula clinically proven to remain on lips for up to 8 hours
- Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Ingredients + Benefits
- Avène Thermal Spring Water (1%) - Soothes and softens
- Avène Cold Cream formula - Nourishes and protects
- Sucralfate - Heals, restores, protects
- Vitamins E and F - Nourishes and protects
Squalane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate - Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Glycine Soja Oil), Mica, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.