Nourishing Shower Oil - Shea Butter
Enriched with shea absolute and three exceptional botanical oils, this shower oil cleanses and nourishes very dry to sensitive skin. Made in the heart of Provence, it contains gentle, plant-based surfactants, so it can be used on both the face and body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- A few pressures in the palm of the hand. Magic! Your oil transforms into a generous foam that envelops your skin in softness.
- It is so soft that it can also be used to clean the delicate skin of the face.
- Then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
External use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Sweet Almond Oil - Sweet almond oil is one of the most gentle botanical oil, which is why you'll often find it in produts that must be extra gentle on the skin, such as products for babies! It's obtained by slow cold pressing - a process that retains all its active ingredients. Sweet almond oil is rich in oleic acid and has softening properties, enabling it to improve suppleness, protect against drying, and give skin a velvety feel. As a result, it can soother and soften even the most delicate skin.
- Grapeseef Oil - Grapeseed oil comes from Europe and owes its antioxidant properties to its high content of Vitamin E and Polyphenols. Rich in flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants, it helps to protect skin against free radicals and premature skin ageing. It's also rich in omega-6 fatty acids, which give it hydrating and restructuring properties. Grapeseed oil can be used by all skin types.
- Olive Oil from Chateau Virant - This olive oil comes from the Chateau Virant estate, where the Cheylan family has been producing an exceptional olive oil for several generations. they guarantee an oil of the finest quality that remians true to tradition. Throughout the seasons, they cultivate their olive orchards, and use precise harvesting and extraction methods. Rich in fatty acids, antioxidant polyphenols, and Vitamin A, C, D and E, olive oil helps to soften, protect and nourish the skin. Vitamin E also helps to fight the effects of skin ageing.
Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caramel, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
The soap, which makes the fame and pride in its city since the seventeenth century, is a natural product made exclusively from vegetable oils, without any coloring or artificial additives. It is this exceptional purity which gives its hypoallergenic, antiseptic and antibacterial virtues. It is on this icon they build their business by focusing on its values of authenticity, simplicity, efficiency and quality.