The first volumizing shampoo with 100% natural Moroccan rassoul. For fine hair, lacking density.
An innovative cleansing paste that transforms into a generous creamy foam with a rich, smooth and enjoyable feel.
- Gives incredible and immediate volume to the finest hair.
- Re-mineralizes and reinforces the fiber.
- Brings body, fullness and lightness from the roots.
- Preserves the color.
- Made of 100% natural mineral clay.
- Mined in the Atlas mountains in Morocco.
- High in detoxifying minerals.
- Naturally absorb oils, dirt and impurities.
- Coats hair, giving it density and strength.
- Free of silicones, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, colorant, parabens and phtalates.
- Not tested on animals.
- 85% Natural formulation.
Ingredients + Benefits
Moroccan Lava Clay, Sucrose, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Carbomer, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
"I am fascinated by women's natural beauty and the techniques used to enhance it. Showing off their skin tone, eyes and complexion without letting color dominate, ever... I want people to say a woman is beautiful and not that she has a beautiful hair color. Every woman must be welcomed in the same way: I analyze their faces and the nature of their hair so I can work with pigments, light and contrasts to find them the most natural-looking color. Over the years, I have tried to develop my product range for colored hair, based on the properties of rare or ancestral natural resources (prickly pear oil, lavender, chamomile and lemon) to offer deep nourishing treatments for hair that also maintain vibrant color. Some of my products can now be used for skin as well as for the hair, for both men and women." - Christophe Robin