Authentically beneficial, the acacia appeasing properties help to:
- Soothe and improve your sleep.
- Relax the nervous system.
Each candle is made according to ancient expertise and handcrafted in a workshop in Normandy; the candles’ perfume comes from a blend of natural raw and synthetic materials. Since 2022, candles and botanical palets were formulated with 100% vegetable wax, from European organic rapeseed.
To limit the packaging’s environmental impact, no plastic or non-essential materials are used. Carrière Frères opts for a natural approach with boxes made from 100% recycled and recyclable FSC paper, labels made from FSC paper (40% recycled) and printing using vegetable-based inks.
Measures approx.: 3.5” H x 3” dia.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only 1/4 inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Burning time: 40 to 45 hours.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Carrière Frères candles feature a unique wax formula that allows for a clean and even burn. Inspired by the indomitable spirit of scientific discovery, Carrière Frères now explores the world of scents.
Carrière Frères candles are luxury-crafted in their own Normandy factory in France.