Handmade in Italy, WIDU® offers an exquisite line of natural hair brushes and combs made from Forest Stewardship Council certified wood. Designed by a hair stylist in Milan, these brushes are handmade by artisans with impeccable old-world craftsmanship for long-lasting performance and durability. An animal and cruelty-free product.
- Wooden bristles gently massage the scalp and move natural oils through the hair. The brushes aid in scalp massage, blood circulation, excess sebum absorption and the removal hair impurities.
- Massaging the scalp helps promote hair growth and stimulate acupressure points.
- The combination of wood and natural antistatic rubber helps to prevent flyaway hair.
- When exposed to a blow dryer, the brush stays cool because wood and rubber do not conduct heat. When hair is wet the wooden bristles glide easily through the tangles.
- The brushes and combs are naturally hypoallergenic. The comb’s wooden teeth are turned and well finished so they do not tear at the hair. The majority of our brushes and combs are only finished with a protective coating of beeswax or purified linseed oil.