Vent Hair Brush in Floral
Introducing another level in versatality, the Floral Vent Brush.
This must-have addition to your haircare regime cleverly allows warm airflow through the brush making it easy for you to add volume to the root of your hair. Detangling is no problem with the rounded pins that are gentler on the scalp. The Floral Vent Brush can help you achieve your desired style with ease.
**Due to the intimate nature of this personal care item, returns on opened or used items will not be accepted**
- Always rough dry your hair approximately 80% before using your Floral Vent Brush so as not to expose your hair to unnecessary over-drying. - This also enables any product you use prior to styling to be more evenly distributed.
- Always use the nozzle on your hairdryer to give more control on heat direction and to smooth the cuticles for a sleeker look. Make sure the hairdryer is kept moving to prevent heat damage.
Take care when using near the eyes.
1. Towel off your hair before applying product (optional) then rough-dry your tresses using your fingers.
2. Brush from root to tip for standard drying, following the brush with your hairdryer.
3. For styling longer hair, use sectioning clips to reach the roots. Drying time is shortened as the vents allow more heat through than ordinary brushes.
4. You're ready to rock!
Ingredients + Benefits
Their story began with false strip lashes. There was a lot of choice, but nothing delicate and easy to wear, especially for falsie first timers and women over 16. They didn’t want heavy, they wanted subtle, pretty, long-lasting, lightweight and most importantly, comfortable. They wanted to create looks that Hollywood actresses would be envious of without being over the top. A small range was created that was easy for customers to choose from and that complimented all different eye shapes. These core 5 lashes are still best sellers today.
From here, the collection grew; they developed beauty tools, hair accessories, make-up brushes and a bath and body collection. Inspired from vintage prints and 1950’s dresses when developing prints and styles, producing high quality and pretty products that look lovely in your bathroom and on your dressing table, as well as being packaged beautifully to make the perfect gift.