Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 50
Soleil Toujours brings you the best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals that also enrich and nourish the skin with potent antioxidants.
This clear broad spectrum formula is the only 70%+ certified organic sunscreen mist formulated without oxybenzone or octinoxate. These two chemicals are the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace and are known endocrine disruptors and highly allergenic.
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- No Oxybenzone - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- No Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex® - reduce free radical damage, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness and increases skin smoothness & brightness.
- Green tea leaf extract - neutralizes free radicals and demonstrates an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
- Water resistant 80 minutes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Use in well-ventilated areas.
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Ingredients + Benefits
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Artemesia pallens Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus limon Peel Oil, Citrus nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate Gamma Undecalactone, Ferula galbaniflua Resin Oil, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Hyaluronic Acid, Isoamyl Acetate , Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
McMurray wanted to revolutionize the way we think about sunscreen – infusing modern glamour into exceptional, high-quality products that validate a healthy, discerning lifestyle. With Soleil, she created cutting-edge formulations, curated from the world’s finest, safest, naturally based and organic ingredients.
Youthful and healthy skin starts with sun care. No other anti-aging skincare product can protect the skin from the one skin stressor that exists in our lives 365 days of the year, the sun. It is estimated that 80-percent of premature aging is caused by sun exposure. With Soleil, you can now have it all: broad-spectrum UV protection combined with enriching anti-oxidants and anti-aging actives.
When these items ship by air Internationally, they must be shipped by specific, approved carriers such as FedEx and UPS. The charge is often in excess of $180, not the cost listed in our Shopping Cart.
Brokerage and other fees may apply once the package reaches the destination country. Beautyhabit has no control over these fees, and they are in addition to the shipping cost at origination.
Some countries are not approved for Dangerous Goods Shipments. If your country is not approved, you will be notified by email. We do not ship Dangerous Goods to Canada because the duties/taxes are prohibitive.
Please note that Customs Clearance may be required for ANY International shipment. This clearance may take up to 8 weeks regardless of the products ordered and method of shipment.