Eye Glow Color – Ayame
A golden-tinged shade of pink that adds glow and makes your appearance smooth.
Eye glow color Ayame is a soft rose gold with a golden-tinged shade of pink that works wonders. It gives you a smooth appearance with an added glow. Inspired by the unique and colorful Cotinis nitida, these soft and blendable cream eyeshadow gives your eyelids the perfect color combination while imparting them with a subtle glow.
This shade can look romantic, refined and composed. Less dainty than pink and less flashy than gold, rose gold can be a great alternative to more dramatic shades. Ayame is a neutral tone, flattering to most skin hues. It can be paired with a wide range of colors on the rest of your face.
The Eye glow colour is a natural and certified organic cream eyeshadow. It gives your skin a natural, lit-from-within glow, creating a subtle, light-catching effect. With just a single swipe from the jar, you can instantly shape an absolutely mesmerizing look. Or, add it in layers for higher colour-pay-off and a more dramatic eye makeup look.
Made with certified organic Sweet almond oil, Beeswax, Apricot kernel oil and Shea butter, the Eye glow colour's soft and blendable texture glides on evenly with the ease of a cream and the smoothness of a powder for a flawless finish.
The Eye glow colour takes you effortlessly from subtle daylight to party glamour, depending on how much product you apply and how you choose to wear it.
- Sweep one shimmering shade all over the lid. Fade it upward toward the brow bone.
- Apply the texture with your fingers or an eyeshadow brush.
- Usually the organic ingredients are activated by the warmth of your fingers and quickly softens once applied, making it easy to blend and layer to your desired finish.
- The texture is silicone and alcohol-free but made with natural and organic oils, making the texture last longer on normal to drier eyelids. The key to longevity is all about light layers and then set it with a light layer of Silk finishing powder Translucent.
- If you have oily eyelids, it is recommended that you dab on your eyelids a few times during the day to blend out the shade and avoid the occurrence of creasing.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
With more than 20 years of experience as a makeup artist and more than 6 years as a cosmetic product developer, the founder of Manasi7; Susanne Manasi Persson, has a great knowledge regarding cosmetic formulas and all of the wide range of products and colors that exist on the market.
Designed and developed in Stockholm, Sweden the collection merges high performance and great color pay-off of conventional beauty products with the nourishing and healing properties of natural, wild harvested and certified organic ingredients.
Raw materials are used and preservatives are extracted from minerals, wild plants and flowers to harness the potency and natural effectiveness of their properties, quality, color and scent. They are primarily sourced locally where the formula is blended.
Watch + Discover