Dry Shampoo with Flax - Volumizing
- Perfect for all hair types, especially those looking to add volume to a fresh style, extend a blowout or freshen up second-day hair. Ideal for fine, flat hair that loses shape or goes flat despite the best of styling efforts.
- Suitable for all hair types and hair colors. Safe for color and chemically treated hair and sensitive scalp. Gentle enough for daily use.
Free of: Parabens, Preservatives, Sulfates, Silicone, Silica
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For added body and texture, apply to hands and gently scrunch from roots to ends.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Lifts hair at the roots for immediate and long-lasting weightless volume
- Plant-based formula transforms hair from lifeless to bouncy, voluminous and clean
- Maximizes the texture, fullness and hold of fine hair, provides extra added volume to all hair types
- Quickly absorbs excess oil on the scalp for revived and refreshed hair
- Does not weigh hair down or leave hair stiff
- Invisible finish, no white residue
- Dermatologist tested. Recyclable packaging.
Butane, Propane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (Oryza Sativa Starch), Isobutane, Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Zea Mays Starch), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract), Bambusa Arundinacea Juice, Cellulose, Cyclodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)* (Ci 77492)* (Ci 77499), Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua)
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Klorane's famous Dry Shampoo is the brand's most well-known product. However, their range of problem-solving shampoos, conditioners and eye care - are all produced with their extensive botanical expertise and pharmaceutical purity standards and are worthy of coveting for their effectiveness and beautiful simplicity.
When these items ship by air Internationally, they must be shipped by specific, approved carriers such as FedEx and UPS. The charge is often in excess of $180, not the cost listed in our Shopping Cart.
Brokerage and other fees may apply once the package reaches the destination country. Beautyhabit has no control over these fees, and they are in addition to the shipping cost at origination.
Some countries are not approved for Dangerous Goods Shipments. If your country is not approved, you will be notified by email. We do not ship Dangerous Goods to Canada because the duties/taxes are prohibitive.
Please note that Customs Clearance may be required for ANY International shipment. This clearance may take up to 8 weeks regardless of the products ordered and method of shipment.