Rose Pepper Candle
Protected by an antique pink mat glass, Damascus Rose and pepper passionately go up in flames. ‘Queen of flowers’ originally from Turkey, the Damascus Rose has been praised since Antiquity for the finesse of its scent and elegance. Historically celebrated from China to Persia, rose is a divine symbol. Equally rare and noble, pepper has been traded since Antiquity: a scarce commodity, it was used as a currency and is even mentioned in Roman figure Apicius’ book “De re culinarian libri".
Pepper is known for its intense taste and stimulating medicinal properties. Similarily to its lover, the rose has been celebrated since ancient time for its stimulating power and aphrodisiac properties.
Together they're known to help:
- Overcome anxiety, tension and sleep disorders
- Soothe the nervous system and encourage letting go
- Naturally stimulate, energize and invigorate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
Ingredients + Benefits
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Carrière Frères candles feature a unique wax formula that allows for a clean and even burn. Inspired by the indomitable spirit of scientific discovery, Carrière Frères now explores the world of scents.
Carrière Frères candles are luxury-crafted in their own Normandy factory in France.