Holi(glow) Ageless Eye Serum
This eye serum is the answer to dry, tired eyes, and dark circles. The perfect remedy in the morning and evening, this cooling gel-like texture leaves the skin hydrated, yet glowing.
In the evening, gently massage a small amount around the entire eye area and pat in excess until fully absorbed.
Jena’s Notes. Apply underneath the eyes and on the outer corners post-makeup for a lit from within glow. Apply excess to lips and hands
Ingredients + Benefits
- Caffeine promotes the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin. the answer to puffy eyes
- Cucumber nourishes, moisturizes, tones, and soothes dull skin
- Chamomile and calendula soothes and calms the complexion. especially good for sensitive skin
- Pitaya blocks blue fluorescence under UV light, preserves the appearance of ageless skin, tightens, hydrates, and exfoliates for a brighter and more luminous complexion
- Heracium pilosella (hawkweed) extract and bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract lightens and evens skin tone to improve the appearance of dark circles
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate, Oryza Sativa, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hylocereus Undatus (Pitaya) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Wildcrafted Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Organic Arganil Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil,Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Organic Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Chamomile), Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Jasmine Sambac, Pearl Powder, Glycerin (Vegetable), Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzoic Acid*
(*Approved For Organic Cosmetics And Used As A Preservative)
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
After purchasing and testing nearly every available natural deodorant, she found that none were effective. She decided to make her own deodorant and after mixing different formulas for hundreds of hours in her West Hollywood kitchen, she developed a sample and gave it to her family and friends. Everyone loved AGENT NATEUR and started asking her to make more.