Discover the beautiful scents of Parfums de Nicolai!
Kit contains 1.5 ml of:
- Patchouli Intense - Lavender, Pelargonium, Patchouli
- Ambre Cashmere Intense - Black Pepper, Iris Vanille
- Musc Intense - Pear, Rose Musk
- New-York Intense - Petit-grain Citronnier, Black Pepper, Oakmoss
- Fig-Tea - Osmanthus, Jasmine, Mate
- L'eau miXte - Mint, Juniper Wood, Vetiver
- Ambre Cashmere Intense - balsamic, amber, powdery, woody, citrus, warm spicy (for men and women)
- Musc Intense - musky, rose, floral, fruity, warm spicy (for women)
- New-York Intense - citrus, woody, fresh spicy, warm spicy, aromatic, earthy (for men and women)
- Fig-Tea - fruity, floral, woody, herbal, bitter, green (for women)
- L'eau miXte - citrus, green, aromatic, fresh spicy, woody (for men and women)
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Born in Paris, Patricia de Nicolaï spent her childhood in the Guerlain family home in Paris. A home in which she has been in contact with 4 generations of Guerlain. Later, Patricia studied chemistry and attended ISIPCA university which specialized in perfumery in Versailles. Quickly, she developed her talent for perfume creation and took her first steps into the world of perfumery.
In 1989, with her husband Jean-Louis Michau, Patricia started ‘NICOLAI, parfumeur-créateur’ and decided to continue the prestigious family tradition of perfume creation. The concept was to emphasise the role of the perfumer. A perfumer free in their creative choices and free to use the best quality ingredients available.
In all these creations her personal style appears, giving a real signature imprint. Patricia de Nicolaï’s creations are identifiable, original and elegant reflecting the high Parisian ‘parfumerie’ and ‘Le luxe à la française.’
For International orders, the charge is often in excess of $100. For Canadian shipping addresses, UPS Ground is used at a lower rate.
Brokerage and other fees will apply once the package reaches the destination country. Beautyhabit has no control over these fees, and they are in addition to the shipping cost at origination.
Some countries are not approved for Dangerous Goods Shipments. If your country is not approved, you will be notified by email.