Soft Gommage Gel
Exfoliate, soften and brighten
Brighten, buff and gently resurface skin without irritation with this new exfoliating gel that uses four types of fermented fruit extracts to dissolve dead skin cells and rough patches.
Designer Ashleigh Stone told The Cut that the Soft Gommage Gel by Koh Gen Do is one of her secrets to great skin.
• For all skin types
• Not Tested on Animals
• Formulated without Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil derived from Petroleum, Paraben
Massage in circular motions as rubbery balls form and gently buff away dead skin.
Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with moisturizer.
Use up to twice per week.
Tip: Can be used as a targeted treatment on the T-zone or other areas with large pores to refine skin texture.
Hint: Not recommended for areas of the face with a lot of facial hair or peach fuzz as the product may stick to hairs.
Applied to dry or wet skin, this gentle exfoliator softens, smooths and brightens the face, chest and anywhere on your body after just one use.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Four fruit extracts—loquat, plum, tangerine, and mandarin—dissolve dry and rough skin
- Eliminates dead cell build-up, leaving skin brighter, clearer, and softer
- Increases circulation for healthy, glowing skin
- T3 Oil replenishes skin with protective moisture
- Contains SPA Water, a nourishing blend of mineral water and six herbal extracts
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steartrimonium Bromide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Onsen-Sui(Jtn), Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Grape Juice Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Carbomer, Lauryl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.