No. 3 Holi(stick) Deodorant
The large h o l i ( s t i c k ) deodorant will keep you smelling lovely well into the evening hours with a light trace of honey, lavender and eucalyptus. It is handmade in Los Angeles with Love and non-toxic, cruelty free ingredients that you can actually eat! (although you shouldn't eat deodorant)
Ingredients + Benefits
- Coconut oil is rich in many proteins and Vitamin E. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair, along with a wide range of other essential activities within the body. For any damaged cells on or near the skin, a healthy of flow of proteins guarantees their replacement at a normal rate. The antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties of the medium chain fatty acids/triglycerides (MCTs) found in coconut oil have been known to researchers since the 1960s and show that they kill bacteria, yeast, fungi, and enveloped viruses. Much of this research is highlighted in the writings of Dr. Mary Enig Ph.D. Coconut oil can also naturally lighten your underarms.
- This natural extract of avocado is rich in vitamins A, D, and E, unsaturated fatty acids, and lecithin, all of which are beneficial to your general health and that of your skin. Synthetic equivalents cannot possibly contain the same components in a natural form, nor be as easily used by the body as their pure, natural counterparts found in the avocado plant.
- Honey gives a lovely, light fragrance to Agent Nateur. It is also a natural preservative and it's high content of antimicrobial and antiseptic properties kills bacteria..
- Aside from its wonderful, calming scent, there is significant research on the effects of lavender, in combination with other essential oils, as a way to prevent the occurrence of breast cancer in mice. However, this could be an indication of an increased chance of lavender battling other carcinogenic effects and the presence of cancer.
- Many people use eucalyptus oil is because it creates a cooling and refreshing effect. People suffering from certain conditions and disorders are slightly sluggish. Eucalyptus oil, a stimulant, removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirit.
Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Sunflower Butter, Organic Avocado Butter, Castor Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Eucalyptus Oil, Love.
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
After purchasing and testing nearly every available natural deodorant, creator Jena Covello found that none were effective. She decided to make her own deodorant and after mixing different formulas for hundreds of hours in her West Hollywood kitchen, she developed a sample and gave it to her family and friends. Everyone loved AGENT NATEUR and started asking her to make more.