Elixir Face Oil
A nightly face serum packed with all the essentials to keep you hydrated and glowing while slowing signs of aging, restoring collagen production and repairing past damage.
- Buriti fruit, rich in essential fatty acids and carotenoids, including beta-carotene. Buriti Fruit Oil is considered to be one of the richest sources of beta-carotene, with levels exceeding that of carrot seed oil. Brazilian natives treat the buriti tree as sacred because it contains the nutrients and support needed to sustain life - possessing the remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and repair the epidermis and improve the elasticity of maturing skin. It is highly beneficial in formulations intended to treat and heal burns and sun damaged skin. Buriti Fruit Oil has strong antioxidant properties and protects the skin from free radical damage.
- Rosehip seed oil, predominately grown in Chile contains powerful astringent properties in to tighten your pores and brighten. Known for it's skin evening abilities rosehip is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Carrot seed oil, ahh vitamin C. A major plus healing sun damaged skin, carrot oil also contains high SPF properties protecting delicate facial skin from oxidative stress that leads to cell damage. Known to balance skin sebum for a healthy pH this golden liquid is also like a multi-vitamin for your face containing alpha pinene, beta pinene, gamma-terpinene, limonene, camphene, sabinene, myrcene, beta bisabolene, carotol, geranyl acetate, and is also rich in carotene and vitamin A.
- Hyaluronic Acid keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits of the skin. Skip the needles, stick to high levels of hyaluronic acid to plump up fine lines, revitalize your skins outer layers and brighten.
- CoQ10, or, Ubiquinone or Coenzyme Q is an enzyme that’s produced naturally in the body, found in every cell and tissue that helps produce energy, neutralize free radicals, and keep cells in both skin and body healthy. Levels of CoQ10 decrease as you get older, with below optimal levels by the age of 30 reducing your skins ability to produce collagen and elastin. This amazing supplement gives that back to your skin, increasing elasticity for flexibility and collagen for firmer skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil contains a unique polyunsaturate oil called “punicic acid”, a rich omega 5 fatty acid with strong anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegrante oil fends off free radicals to keep skin ageing at bay and provides protection against sun damage, something we are subject to every day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Apply several drops to cleansed face nightly n upward motions.
Tapping gently around eye area.
Alternatively (great for those who do not like the feeling of facial oils) add several drops to your favorite nightly moisturizer for deep hydration + repair.
Ingredients + Benefits
+ Cold Pressed Extraction
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.