Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Expert
Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin.
Helps eliminate mild to moderate blemishes: spots and blackheads.
- Blemish-prone skin
- Excess Oil
- Visible shine
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Comprehensive formula targets blemishes at every stage
- Helps regulate oil production, smoothes skin texture, and reduces inflammation and the appearance of blemishes
- The perfect tolerance formula can be used alone or in conjunction with other medicated acne treatments*
- Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
- Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic, Paraben-free, Oil-free, AHA/BHA-free
* Not recommended with isotretinoin. Consult your dermatologist.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.