Organic Mind and Body Wash
This wash feels like jumping into a cold river on a hot day.
Each rinse brings you deep into Northern California’s forest among the coastal redwoods, hot springs and golden peaks. It is formulated to blossom while you bathe – like a damp forest after the fall of rain.
- Bathing Culture is made with USDA Organic, and Wild Harvested ingredients
- A righteous blend of wild harvested essential oils
- No synthetic chemicals, no toxins, dye free, sulfate-free, paraben-free
- It’s a natural lather (no chemical foaming agents )
- After use your skin is clean; not slick
- No animals were tested on
- It's vegan
Tones of Oak Moss, Redwood, Sea Fog and Lichen.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
From the salty smell of sand dunes to the crisp mountain air, we do everything we can to connect people to the places where we play.