Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body
Soap-free gel cleanser for face and body harnesses a combination unique ingredients that eliminate impurities and excess oil without stripping the skin.
Skin type - oily.
- Blemish-prone skin
- Excess oil
- Visible shine
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Deep cleansing action purifies without stripping the skin
- Respects the skin's natural balance, minimizing the trigger for excess sebum production
- Soap free
- Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Soap-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Ingredients + Benefits
- Monolaurin reduces excess oil
- Zinc Gluconate soothes irritation and redness
- Gentle surfactants thoroughly cleanse the skin
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
Avène Thermal Spring Water, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Green 5 (CI 61570), Lauric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Zinc Gluconate.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
Avène Thermal Spring Water originates as rain. However, the 40-year journey through the Cevennes Mountain aquifer produces thermal spring water with trace minerals ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin. The Avène skincare brand was created to capture the same healing benefits to soothe sensitive skins worldwide.