Facial Puff Sponge with Green Tea
The Konjac Facial Sponge with Green Tea proved to be in such high demand that it has become a permanent part of the Konjac collection.
Green tea itself has become an incredibly sought-after ingredient in the beauty industry as it is recognized for its many skincare benefits. From being naturally rich in antioxidants to protecting the skin from ageing, this ingredient actively promotes a healthy, youthful skin tone.
**Due to the intimate nature of this personal care item, returns on opened or used items will not be accepted**
- Deeply Cleanses Skin and Eye Area
- Refines Pores
- Ideal for easily irritated, hypersensitive skin
- Prepares the skin for make-up
- Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Works with or without cleanser
- Suits even the most sensitive skin
- Silky soft when wet
- Colouring and additive free
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Hydrate in warm water and squeeze excess water out.
- Taking the sphere side, gently massage the sponge over skin and polish your skin in small, circular motions for as little or long as you like.
- Always rinse your sponge well and allow to dry in an airy place.
- Be careful not to wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibres, just squeeze between your flattened hands.
- You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer.
- Alternatively, your sponge is happy to be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail. It will shrink and harden when it dries out, this is perfectly natural, simply allow it to absorb water and rehydrate before using again.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- The better care of the sponge, the longer it will last.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months.
- Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
- Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
- Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.
Ingredients + Benefits
The original and best Konjac Sponges with the purest Konjac and mineral-rich extracts. Deeply cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify skin for a radiant complexion. Gentle enough for sensitive skins and babies, pure Konjac Sponges are the ultimate in natural, effective skin care.
These sponges have no artificial coloring and are blended with nature's finest and purest natural ingredients. They gently exfoliate for naturally deep cleansing. Made with 100% natural konjac fibre from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, these sponges are moisture rich and naturally alkaline, balancing the acidity of the skin and its oils. The unique net-like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin and stimulates blood flow an new growth of skin cells, leaving the skin extremely soft, clean and refreshed.