Sake-Kasu Milk Bath & Mask
Chidoriya's new product SAKE-KASU powder is freeze-dried sake lees made from the Daiginjo-shu manufacturing process.
During the sake production process, the liquid extracted from the unrefined sake goes on to be used as the well-known alcoholic beverage. The remaining residue becomes the sake- kasu (sake-lees).
Nutrients left over from the yeast remain in the Sake-kasu, including carbohydrates, protein, fibers, vitamin B & more.
The nutrients contained in Sake-kasu make it an incredible health food as well as a very natural skin care ingredient. You can use Sake-kasu for daily dishes such as Kasu-jiru (Sake-kasu soup), pickles & desserts. Another great use is in beauty treatment.
- Skin Brightening - Kojic acid is a by-product of the fermentation process of sake. The skin brightening effect of kojic acid was discovered purely by chance. While at a Japanese sake brewery, a scientist noticed that the hands of the workers looked beautiful and young. Sake-kasu is rich in Kojic acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1 & a variety of other elements that inhibit the performance of melanin, the main culprit of sun spots, age spots & freckles.
- Skin Moisturizing - Sake and Sake-kasu have the unbelievable moisturizing capability as opposed to other alcoholic beverages. Sake-kasu Bath has incredible moisturizing & heat-retention effects.
- Rough Skin Prevention - Sake has been used as a skin toner for centuries in Japan. It contains plenty of saccharides & amino acids that are used as cosmetic materials.
- Sake and Sake-kasu contain antioxidants called Ferulic acids, a powerful UV light absorber, preventing skin aging.
- Toxins in the body appear through the skin because the skin is an excretory organ. Improving one’s dietary habits can naturally treat skin roughness, acne, and skin conditions that are not easily cured through external treatment. Sake-kasu contains dietary fibers that can help strengthen the digestive system.
- Troublesome skin conditions become increasingly easy to treat with each cell-division cycle of the skin, due to the natural capabilities of vitamin B in increasing skin cell metabolism. Sake-kasu holds a high nutritive value rivaling any super food.
Made in Japan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Stir the water thoroughly and enjoy a soothing bath.
To create a calming Sake-kasu face mask, take 1 tbsp of Sake-kasu and place into 2 tbsp of water (1: 2) then stir the mixture into a paste form.
Gently apply the paste on the face (avoid eye area).
Leave on for 5-7 minutes, rinse well with lukewarm water.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.