A moisturizing repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stageGood for:
Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders.
Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
The active ingredient, ANTALGICINE™, quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch*.
Its “dressing effect” texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturizing active ingredients forms a breathable film for excellent skin protection and optimal comfort.
The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. Benefits:
- Restores the epidermis and moisturizes
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zincG
- Good skin tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturizing agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
- Very good tolerance
- Fragrance-free formula
- The beige color is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Use once or twice a day until the skin is completely repaired.
Avoid the eye contour area. If skin oozes or irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply to external mucous membranes in adults.
Use Cicabio Pommade for the nappy area in babies and young children.
Ingredients + Benefits
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.
It used to be as soon as any model, makeup artist or beauty editor arrived in Paris, the first thing they would do is head straight to a French pharmacy to stock up on the hero products from Bioderma.
Now this coveted brand is available stateside. Bioderma is a pioneer when it comes to micellar water with Sensibio H2O. Sensibio products are suitable for all sensitive and reactive skin types.