Dr.Ci:Labo - Hyaluronic Acid Super Concentrated Serum - 2.04 oz
Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that is highly capable of retaining water. The presence of one gram of hyaluronic acid means the retention of up to six liters of water.
General skincare products contain only a small percentage of this extremely precious ingredient. Simply by combining this serum with a product you are using every day, you can custom-blend a skincare product that best suits your skin conditions.
• Super Concentrated Serum.
• No perfumes, No coloring, No mineral oils.
Use morning and evening as desired. After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount (one or two drops are recommended per use) to the palm of the hand and gently work it onto the face.
Skin problems can be solved effectively in a shorter time just by adding this extra trick to a simple skincare regimen with Dr. Ci:Labo’s “5-in-1” Aqua Collagen Gel.
*Be careful when using Hyaluronic Acid Serum before applying makeup. Using too much of the serum may cause the makeup to wear off more easily.
Store in the refrigerator after opening.
Directions: 1. Use it as a beauty serum.
After cleansing the face, use Hyaluronic Acid (Super Concentrated Serum) as a beauty serum by applying it directly to the skin. Then, thoroughly moisturize the skin with Dr. Ci:Labo’s Aqua Collagen Gel Super Moisture.
*When using Dr. Ci:Labo’s Super Hyaluronic Acid (Super Concentrated Serum) with a product from another skincare product manufacturer, condition the skin with a lotion and thoroughly moisturize it.
2. Add it to your current skincare product.
By adding Dr. Ci:Labo’s Hyaluronic Acid (Super Concentrated Serum) to a skincare product you use each day, you can create an original skincare product that accommodates your skin.
*Note that arum root powder should be used when cleansing or
peeling the face. It should not be used as a moisturizer or a serum.
3. Use it on your body.
Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient generally contained in skincare products, so it can be used not just on the face but over the entire body. It is recommended, for example, for moisturizing your elbows and knees and caring for your hair and décolleté.
• Do not apply to damaged, broken, or inflamed areas of the skin.
• Discontinue use if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
• If this product contacts eyes, do not rub and immediately rinse with clean water.
• Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity, and keep out of reach of small children.
• Because of the characteristics of the natural ingredients, the color of the product may vary, but will not affect its quality.
• Store in the refrigerator after opening.