*On temporary backorder from manufacturer. You may still order - you will not be charged until item ships.
The original formula, made back in 1998, has wowed thousands. Philip B gets a lot of fan mail, and the most touching letters invariably come from Anti-Flake users. For innumerable men and women who suffer from severe scalp issues, it’s been life-changing. Now, they’ve made the formula all the more lovable. What’s changed?
• They've added time-released hydrators. Tiny safflower oleosomes sink inside each strand to leave hair lustrous and buoyant.
• A potent L-Amino acid complex strengthens, making your hair shinier than you could have imagined.
• The formula’s more eco-friendly. Unlike some medicated dandruff shampoos, which contain coal tar and Cocamide DEA, Anti-Flake II is powered by therapeutic botanicals (like Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Sage, Juniper, and Chamomile Extracts)—all paraben-free and kind to the planet.
• It works harder, offering instant, lasting relief. Anti-Flake II is seriously effective at treating seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy dry scalp, and flaking oily scalp. Most of us don’t talk about these issues, but they torment millions—and stress, hormonal changes or genetics can bring them on.
• It promotes thicker, healthier hair. Research shows a link between hair loss and an itchy, irritated scalp. Anti-Flake II protects follicles by calming the inflammation around them. And the relief lasts for days.
• Color & keratin-treatment safe.
Shake well. Use as a daily treatment shampoo for relief from an oily or dry, flaky scalp. Apply a small amount of PHILIP B® Anti-Flake II Relief Shampoo to hands and gently massage onto wet scalp. Leave shampoo on scalp for two to three minutes or longer. Gently pull lather through to the ends of hair and rinse well. Follow with Light-Weight Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse and pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist.