Dr.Ci:Labo - Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Sensitive Mini - 50 g
A mild, moisturizing gel for sensitive skin helps protect the barrier function of delicate skin while ensuring that it is extremely moist and supple yet firm. Intercellular lipids are a gelatinous substance essential to skin moisture and barrier function. In order to assist with moisture retention and to penetrate into the skin and blend with the intercellular lipids, Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Sensitive is also made into a gel. Its mild combination of ingredients provides long-lasting moisture retention and protection for cells, keeping your skin smooth and moist.
• Four type of ceramide (the essential ingredients within you intercellular lipids which keeps moisture in your skin from evaporating away) are combined carefully and precisely to form a base which preserves the moisture and health of your skin.
• ATP Complex (Japanese and Chinese plant combination extract) gently promotes the barrier function of sensitive skin to help it function in a more normal fashion.
• A combination of Vitamin H (BIOTIN), which helps delicate, trouble-prone skin achieve normal functioning, and Vitamin P (GLUCOSYL HESPERIDIN), which helps preserve your skin in health condition.
After cleansing. apply to the entire face(use about 2 pearl-sized beads in the morning, and one cherry-sized ball in the evening). Finish up by gently pressing in the entire face.
• Gently pat the face. Do not rub it in.
• You may apply make up once the gel has been absorbed.
• Adjust the amount of gel according to the condition of your skin.
• Do not apply to damaged, broken, or inflamed areas of the skin.
• Discontinue use if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
• If this product contacts eyes, do not rub and immediately rinse with clean water.
• Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity, and keep out of reach of small children.
• Because of the characteristics of the natural ingredients, the color of the product may vary, but will not affect its quality.