• Skin is deeply moisturized
• Skin is richly nourished and protected from environmental damage
• Skin is calmed and soothed
• Natural antioxidants provide an SPF of around 8
• Nutrients help repair skin damage and keep skin healthy
Skin feels richly moisturized and smooth.
Apply after bathing or showering.
• Use as a protective facial moisturizer, especially for outdoor winter
• Use for babies diaper rash, children’s excema and other rashes
• Use as a ‘belly butter’ during pregnancy
• To nourish and moisturize feet or hands, apply a generous layer of the
shea butter and place feet or hands in plastic bags, hand mitts or booties.
Leave on for 30 minutes or longer. Remove and massage the butter into
the skin. For best results, exfoliate the skin before applying the Herb-
Infused Shea Butter.
*Raw Ghana Shea Butter; *Coconut oil infused with *Lavender flowers, *Life
everlasting flowers and *Calendula flowers; Vit E tocoperols.
*Organic or Wildcrafted