||ISUN - Phyto-Enzyme Exfoliant Powder - 100 ml|
Excellent for all skin types and blemished skin.
Purifying; Nourishing; Antimicrobial; Antioxidant; Probiotic; Enzymatic
• Deep cleanses pores and surface debris
• Softens & renews skin texture by gently eliminating dead surface cells
• Stimulates circulation to replenish skin with oxygen & nutrients
• Nourishes skin nutrient herbs and phyto (plant) antioxidants
Healthier, cleaner, softer skin that remains more free of blemishes and other irritations.
Scrub: Blend ˝ tsp of powder with warm water to make a wet paste. Using your fingertips, scrub damp skin with circular motions all over face (and/or neck, backs of hands or other body areas). For best enzyme action & results, let the scrub remain on the skin for 1-5 minutes, then using more water, repeat the scrubbing, then rinse well.
Nourishing Enzyme Mask: Blend 1 tsp of powder with warm water to
activate the enzymes, making a semi-wet paste. Blend the paste with any of the ISUN facial masks, or fresh yogurt for a soothing and greater softening benefit, or honey or smashed ripe avocado for a moisturizing with enhanced enzyme benefit. Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes, then gently scrub the mask off while rinsing.
Scrub: 3-7 times a week. Mask: 1-3 times a week.
• Blend with Phyto-Cleanse I or Phyto-Cleanse II
• Blend with Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant or Intense Exfoliant
(not for sensitive skin)
• See ‘Nourishing Enzyme Mask’ above
(Dry Powders) Yogurt; Papain (papaya enzyme); Bromelain (Pineapple enzyme); *Rhassoul clay; *Cardamom seed; *Soya lecithin (non-gmo);
*Licorice root; *Fennel seed; *Lemon peel; Apple fiber; *Stevia leaves;
*Neem leaves; *Sweet Basil leaves; *Olive leaves; *Rosemary leaves; *Lemon balm leaves; *Milk thistle seed; *Echinacea flowers; *Hyssop leaves; *Yucca root; *Carrot root; *Sandalwood.
*Organic or Wildcrafted
Return to ISUN MAIN page