• Skin is deeply moisturized with excellent retention
• Skin is softened and smoothed
• Lines and wrinkles ‘plump up’
• Skin is deeply nourished and protected
• Skin is calmed
Skin feels moist and supple and appears radiant and glowing.
After cleansing skin, apply 1/2 – 1 tsp of Honey-Goji mask all over face (and/ or neck), including around eye area and on lips. Let the mask remain on the skin for a minimum of 15 minutes, or for best results leave on for up to 1 hour or longer. Lightly rinse the mask off leaving a slight residue of moisture on the skin.
• After applying, apply a source of heat to the mask for deeper penetration. i.e. soak in a hot bath; steam; sauna; apply a hot wet towel over the face.
• Blend with a paste made from Phyto Enzyme Exfoliant & warm water to increase the enzyme and nutrient benefits.
• Blend with a paste made from Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant and water. Splash with water to rinse and use the exfoliant crystals in the mask to scrub the mask off. This will increase the removal of softened dead skin cells. Rinse. (This alternative will slightly decrease the moisturizing benefit, but will enhance the skin-softening benefit.)
• Blend the Honey-Goji mask with any other ISUN facial mask. We
especially suggest a 50-50 blend of Honey-Goji and Blue-Green Algae
• Use in a lip treatment as a lip mask, followed by a gentle lip exfoliation with Rhassoul Refining Exfoliant, finishing with an application of Antioxidant Lip Balm.
NOT for use by those who are allergic to bee products.
*Honey; *Shea Butter; *Tibetan Goji Berries; *Aloe vera gel; *Mango butter; *Goji berry ext; *Acai ext; Red Raspberry seed oil; *Cranberry seed oil; *Seabuckthornberry ext; Vitamin E oil; *Cardamom oil; *Vanilla oil; Potassium sorbate.
*Organic or Wildcrafted