• Pores and skin’s surface are deeply purified
• Skin’s texture is smoothed
• Excess oil (sebum) secretion is balanced
• Circulation is stimulated for a healthier complexion
Skin feels clean, smooth and alive.
After cleansing skin, apply 1/2 – 1 tsp of Rhassoul-Neem mask all over face (and/or other skin areas (i.e. back). Avoid area around eyes. Leave the mask on until it dries (around 15 minutes), then rinse. Skin may initially feel tingly from the active ingredients. This feeling subsides as the mask dries.
• For acneic-sensitive skin, or for some sensitive skin, blend with Blue-Green Algae Mask 50-50 for a more soothing effect and increased hydration.
• Blend with a paste made from Phyto Enzyme Exfoliant & warm water to increase the enzyme and nutrient benefits and to add to the cleaning of the skin. Splash with water to rinse off and scrub the mask off with the herb powder from the Phyto-Enzyme Exfoliant.
• Blend about 1/4-1/2 tsp of Rhassoul-Neem Mask with ISUN Cleanser Phyto-Cleanse II, or with Phyto-Enzyme Exfoliant or Rhassoul-Neem Exfoliant to increase the benefits of cleansing.
• Use as a detoxifying foot mask.
• Use to treat any skin fungus.
Usage: Oily Skin: 1X – 5X/wk Normal Skin: 1X- 3X/wk Dry Skin: 1X-4X/month. Sensitive Skin: Use with caution. This mask may be too strong for some skin.
NOT for use by Pregnant or lactating women; or those with Rosacea or very sensitive skin conditions.