This highly effective gel helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and helps control the excessive secretion of sebum, making your skin supple and relieving greasiness. The blackness of the gel is due to the use of charcoal which is the key ingredient. Charcoal is known for its superb properties to absorb sebum and also keeps the skin feeling smooth and helps control the sebum levels in the skin.
• The black gel, the color attributable to the charcoal, absorbs sebum and keeps your skin smooth and dry.
• 3 highly effective ingredients (salicylic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate and allantoin) helps minimize the appearance of blemishes and helps prevent chapping, making your skin supple.
• Oriental plant extract* (skin toning ingredient) helps prevent chapping and tones your skin for health skin condition.
*Houttuynia extract, cork tree bark extract, Cnidium officinale Makino extract, clove extract, Alpinia speciosa extract and burnet extract.
After cleansing face, take the appropriate amount (onto two pushes for morning, two to three pushes for evening) and gently spread over the face or can be partially applied to T-zone and concerned oily area. Recommended to use Basic Black Moisture Gel, afterwards.
For people who have shiny, oily areas like T-zone and whose makeup gets easily smudged!
• Do not apply to damaged, or inflamed areas of the skin.
• Discontinue use if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
• If product contact eyes, do not rub; rinse with clean water immediately.
• Avoid storing in sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity and keep out of reach of small children.
• Because of the characteristics of the natural ingredients, the color of the product may vary, but will not affect its quality.