Pore White Peel combines citric acids and lactic acid to remove excess buildups of keratin on your epidermis. As you massage this gel onto your face, it envelops your skin to lift off and remove keratin and dirt that does not come off with regular face washing. By removing layers of dead skin, you refresh your face and allow its normal cycle to continue unimpeded. Contains a rich combination of beautifying vitamins to improve your skin's tone and make your pore less noticeable.
Contains a rich combination of beautifying ingredients, including vitamin A and P for improving your skin's tone, vitamin H for preventing roughness, and VC-IP* (oil-soluble vitamin C derivative). *anti-oxidant
After washing your face, take an appropriate amount in the dry palm of your hand. Spread over the whole face and use your fingertips to gently blend it in with circular motions. Dead skin dirt, etc. will lift away in clumps. Carefully wash your face with lukewarm water.
Avoid the area around your mouth and eyes and avoid excessive rubbing. Gently work the gel over your skin.
*Upon first use and anytime the contents do not flow easily, point the nozzle into other palm of your hand and continue to press the pump until the formula comes out.
• Recommended to apply Aqua-Collagen-Gel after use.
• Recommended to use 2 or 3 times in a week.
• Do not apply to damaged, or inflamed areas of the skin.
• Discontinue use if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
• If product contact eyes, do not rub; rinse with clean water immediately.
• Products should be handled with clean hands.
• Avoid storing in sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity and keep out of reach of small children.
• Because of the characteristics of the natural ingredients, the color of the product may vary, but will not affect its quality.
• Avoid applying it to sensitive areas such as around eyes and mouth.
*Because of the airless pump, there will not be any of the product dispensed sometimes during use. Please continue to activate the pump until the product is dispensed.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week afterwords.