1. Brush dry hair and scalp thoroughly.
2. Taking one inch sections of dry, unwashed hair, apply oil liberally to the point of saturation (NEVER apply oil to wet hair). Work oil in with your fingers, concentrating one inch from the scalp through the ends. For dry scalp, massage oil directly onto scalp then work through ends. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb. For additional benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow-dryer for one to two minutes. For dry to damaged hair, deep conditioning, and/or dry scalp leave on for twenty minutes to fifteen hours, as desired.
Dry Hair - Leave On 20-45 min.
Dry to Damaged Hair - Leave On 45 min.-2 hrs.
Deep Conditioning - Leave On 2 hrs.-15 hrs.
3. Before wetting hair, apply PHILIP B® Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo directly on to oiled hair and massage onto scalp and hair for two to three minutes to release excess oil. Slowly incorporate a small amount of water to lather and gently pull lather through to ends. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with a light shampoo if necessary.
4. Follow with PHILIP B® Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Crème Rinse. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb and leave in hair for a minute. Rinse well.
5. Finish with PHILIP B® pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist ; comb through with a fine-toothed comb. Do not rinse out. Blow-dry and/or style as usual.