1. Peel the liner from one side of the tape
2. Press the tape firmly to your skin or fabric – be sure your skin is oil and lotion free
3. Remove the other liner
4. Apply the item to be secured
5. It’s as easy as peel, stick and go forth with confidence!
• Trapezoid shapes (4 pieces) – Anchor sides of sassy strapless styles and say good-bye to slipping dresses and tops.
• Curves (6 pieces) - Keep sizzling off-the-shoulder, asymmetrical and sweetheart necklines in place.
• Wide strips (6 pieces) – Secure scoop necks, bold plunging necklines and sexy halter styles.
• Skinny strips (8 pieces) - Hold up spaghetti and ‘skinny’ shoe straps, and hide peek-a-boo bra straps.
Remove tape before washing, cleaning or ironing garments. Pretest delicate fabrics.
If irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use. Do not apply to irritated, sunburned or sensitive skin. Pretest for sensitivity or allergies.