Apply generously before any exposure. Renew the application at least every 2 hours and after swimming or perspiration.
Concentrate on the areas that are particularly sensitive or are exposed to sun: nose, eyelids, shoulders, breasts, etc.
• Three weeks prior to exposure to sun, prepare your skin for tanning with daily application of Yon-Ka Sérum.• Promote the hydrating action of Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream) with the regular application, in the evening of masque Hydratant 60.• Give the skin its complementary regenerating agents by using it together with Lait Après Soleil (after-sun cream):
- Yon-Ka Sérum or Sérum Vital, for the face.- Huile Corps, for the body.
• Soothe sunburns with Lotion or Emulsion Pure Yon-Ka in compresses. Leave it to act for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Fruit extracts, vegetable glycerin, urea: anti-wrinkle, hydrating, renewing
• Wheat germ and cereal germ oils: nourishing, protecting
• Soy peptides: regenerating, smoothing
• Mimosa tenuiflora: restoring, soothing
• Vitamin E: anti-oxidant
• Yon-Ka Quintessence (essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme): vitalizing and balancing