||Elemental Herbology - Moisture Milk - Ultra-Light Facial Hydrator - 1.7 oz|
• A ‘Power-house’ of anti-oxidants including Green Tea, Acerola Cherry and Vitamin A, C and E.
• Glycerin with humectant properties to help prevent excessive moisture loss through the skin.
• Theobroma Cacao Extract to balance and energise the skin and help detoxify and protect against oxidative damage.
• Pyrus Malus Extract (and) Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment to help quench thirsty skin by locking in moisture and protecting the skin’s natural barrier. Contains polysaccharides that act like a sponge on the skin, drawing in moisture and making the skin look smooth.
• Fresh Pumpkin Cells, rich in anti-oxidants, to help repair and nourish skin over-exposed to the sun.
• Lactic Acid acts as an exfoliant and helps to remove dead skin layers that cover pores, helping to reduce acne and improve skin smoothness. Also has moisturising properties.
• Multimineral Chrono-Energiser complex, composed of zinc, copper and magnesium, to revitalize the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
• Rosemary Oil has strong astringent and toning properties to help reduce puffiness.
• Geranium Oil, once regarded as a healing plant, was used as a remedy for wounds. Useful for all skin types for balancing sebum and cleansing.
• Tea Tree Oil has excellent antiseptic and anti-bacterial qualities, making it ideal for congested skin.
Apply hydrator every morning to clean, dry skin from forehead to décolleté.
Return to ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY MAIN page