• Power-house’ of anti-oxidants: Kakadu Plum, Green Tea, Acerola Fruit and Vitamin A, C and E.
• Sri Lankan Cinnamon and cocoa for a powerful astringent effect.
• Pearl Extract used by traditional Chinese medicine to slow down ageing by improving the skins metabolism, while promoting a healthy glow.
• Oak Apple and Millet stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis to firm and tone the skin.
• Gamma Oryzanol to provide a natural sun protection booster.
• Fresh Pumpkin Cells rich in anti-oxidants help to protect and nourish the skin make them ideal for after-sun treatments.
• Olive Squalane is a botanical lipid similar in molecular structure to human lipids that absorbs quickly without making the skin greasy.
• Multimineral Chrono-Energiser complex composed of zinc, Copper and Magnesium revitalises the skin by ‘waking up’ cellular metabolism.
• Mineral rich Sea Salts help detoxify and purify the body by drawing out impurities through the skin.
• Aloe Vera to cool and soothe.
Apply hydrator every morning to clean, dry skin in a ‘press and release’ motion, from décolleté to forehead. Avoid direct application of hydrator to ‘spots’ or areas of congestion.