*All sale items are considered a final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted. Thank you!
For a Long Finish:
In order to achieve beautiful, healthy, salon-qulaity nails it is essential to prep your nails properly:
1. Remove any existing nail polish and buff nails.
2. If you have dry, parched nails, you may experience chipping or streaking of your polish. To hydrate, simply apply a drop of jojoba oil to nail bed and buff. Buffing drives the natural oils into the nail so Scotch Naturals WaterColors can adhere better.
3. Wash hands with soap and water to rinse remover residue and buffing dust.
4. Dry hands and nails thoroughly.
5. Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow time in between coats to avoid streaking No base or top coat needed.
One last tip, after a few days, you can rebuff nails using the smooth side of the buffer for a new shiny finish. Itís that simple. Cheers.
Please remember, this is a water-based nail product. Itís best to wait three minutes between applying coats and we encourage painting tips and toes before bed, allowing polish to dry and adhere overnight. Continued use of Scotch Naturals WaterColors in conjunction with Scotch Naturals Polish Remover, will improve the health of the nail and promote long lasting polish adhesion.
Moisten cotton pad and rub across nail to remove. For easier removal, pre-moisten all nails with remover allowing time for polish to soften. After removal, thoroughly rinse nails in clean water.
Water, Acrylic Polymer Emulsion, Butoxy Diglycol and Non-Toxic Colorants.