- Truly organic and/or natural skin care products, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation and are obtained under fair conditions
Formulation: Loess clay with nasturtium and witch hazel actively binds with and loosens dirt particles, lifting and drawing them from the skin. Blackheads are softened, skin is soothed and the appearance of redness and blemishes is diminished.
Use Clarifying Clay Mask once or twice each week. Blend 1-2 heaped teaspoons with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Steam with Clarifying Steam Bath, then smooth the mask onto the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid eye area.
- For oily, blemished, normal and mature skin remove after 5-10 minutes with plenty of warm water.
- For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, add 2 pumps of Soothing Cleansing Milk to the mask before applying and remove after 3-5 minutes.